Monday, January 10, 2011

Things I have Learned in 2010

1. Love is incredibly complicated. However there are a few things that should be true...
-"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud." 1 Corinthians 13:4
2. Love is blind
3. Even though I went through heartbreak, I can say that I now know a few things that I want out of a MAN, that I dont want out of a MAN, and that I DONT want a BOY. Because that is what he is, a boy.
4. Young men at this age are not very intentional.
5. God cannot be put in a box.
6. Friendships past high school require more of an effort.
7. Religious bodies are not perfect.
8. Everyone has different opinions
9. Don't trust a man.
10. Don't believe a man.
11. Alcohol should not control your life. Nor should drugs.
12. Buying things will not make you feel better.
13. This is more of a question: How can I trust anyone I've just met to be any better than someone who has known me for two years?
14. Anger will help, but it can be hell when you're trying to fall asleep.
15. Revenge is pathetic.
16. I do not want a long distance relationship unless its true love or we're engaged.
17. Even the most beautiful women end up heart broken.
18. Every woman has had a "Cullen" in her life.
19. Karma is a bitch.
20. God is Good and Right.

...

I got a new beautiful camera for Christmas! Here are a few of the best shots I've taken so far!!


Lord,
Please bless this year and help me count on you throughout it. Please walk with me. 
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to livilou4us Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones