Saturday, November 20, 2010

Things are never as bad as they are at 4 a.m.

And with that said, I am proud to say that I feel a little better in the light of day, with people awake and busy.

It doesn't matter anymore. Its over and dead. I can now move on and forget.



Although I will never be able to forget, but right now it is a nice idea. 


I am so thankful for my family. I love them so much. I cannot wait to see them, back in home and in California. I need family. 


Life is okay. I need to remember that at 4 a.m. and prevent myself from being so impulsive.


I am happy for him if he has found someone better. I'm looking for the same. 


We are all just humans trying to figure it out.


On a lighter note, 5 days until I get to go home!! I cannot wait!

1 comment:

  1. Never anyone better. You are a treasure and a beautiful person. Two steps forward, one step back - but you are still moving forward. Love you so much sweet niece!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to livilou4us Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones