Monday, November 8, 2010

How foolish of me to be so full of you.

I will forget those who forget me. There is no point in fretting over someone who does not worry about you. I don't want to waste my life worrying about someone who no longer wishes to know me or give me the time of day.

I hate Love.

The truth is that it is over. There is nothing left to say or do. Some things just end, with no reason. People fall out of love. One person moves on while another is still in it. "when a heart breaks no it don't break even". It is a really sad reality, but has been my reality for the past few months. I was foolish to think it would last any longer. I was foolish to love and give so much of myself to a dead end relationship. I didn't want to believe it was a dead end relationship because I regarded it as something that could weather anything, but I was just foolish. We were just fresh out of high school, of course it wasn't going to last. FOOLISH. Being so deep in something like that is just plain FOOLISH. I almost wish it had never happened sometimes. I don't understand why I can't just get over it. He doesn't deserve my time or my tears because he doesn't want to love me.

Well, I was told by a friend that it takes half the time you were in a relationship to get over it. It would seem that I have 7 months to go, but I plan to cut that in half.

I deactivated my facebook for the time being, so if anyone needs me, email me.

Haha, the more boys I meet the more I love my dog.

"Daniel: So what's the problem, Sammy-o? Is it just Mum, or is it something else? Maybe... school - are you being bullied? Or is it something worse? Can you give me any clues at all?
Sam: You really want to know?
Daniel: I really want to know.
Sam: Even though you won't be able to do anything to help?
Daniel: Even if that's the case, yeah.
Sam: Okay. Well, the truth is... actually... I'm in love.
Daniel: Sorry?
Sam: I know I should be thinking about Mum all the time, and I am. But the truth is, I'm in love and I was before she died, and there's nothing I can do about it.
Daniel: [laughs] Aren't you a bit young to be in love?
Sam: No.
Daniel: Oh, well, okay... right. Well, I mean, I'm a little relieved.
Sam: Why?
Daniel: Well, because I thought it would be something worse.
Sam: [incredulous] Worse than the total agony of being in love?
Daniel: Oh. No, you're right. Yeah, total agony"



-Love Actually


I'm definitely watching this one later.

Pray for peace.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to livilou4us Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones